<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6778308162127649712?origin\x3dhttp://lonely-boy-with-loves.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Coz I Can't Live Without You ♥
I need you back in my zone, coz I actually feel I can't cope on my own






MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

*Enjoy Reading Blog! Tag Before You Leave. ^^



Thursday, October 1, 2009 ♥
Happy 3rd months Anniversary!!!!

ღღღღღღღღღ.....ღ................................ღ.................ღ......................
........ღ................ღ................................ღ.................ღ......................
........ღ.................ღ................................ღ.................ღ......................
.........ღ.................ღ.ove..........................ღ.................ღ.....................
ღღღღღღღღღ..........ღღღღღღღღღღღ...........ღღღღღღ..........................
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO 010709!!
I LOVE THIS DATE VERI MUCH!!
I LOVE MY LAOPO MORE!!



❤She is the 1st 1 hu gave mi happiness
❤She is the 1st 1 hu everyday quarrell wid mi
❤She is the 1st 1 hu dont geigao money de
❤
She is the 1st 1 hu care about mi
❤She is the 1st 1 hu dote on mi
❤She is the 1st 1 hu dun leaves mi
❤She is the 1st 1 hu kip on sae brk but in the nvr brk
❤She is the 1st 1 hu wan mi to be wid her forever
❤She is the 1st 1 hu stay so far frm my hse
❤She is the 1st 1 hu bring mi go eat pastamania,pepperlunch,and mani more
❤She is the 1st 1 hu her parents allow mi to go her hse
❤She is the 1st 1 hu her parents approve us to be tgt
❤She is the 1st 1 hu sae loves mi alorts de
❤She is the 1st 1 hu oso sae hates mi alots de
❤She is the 1st 1 hu wun sae miss mi on phone de
❤She is the 1st 1 hu brought mi go tk Singapore Flyers
❤She is the 1st 1 hu go watch movie wid mi everytym
❤She is the 1st 1 hu i love so much!!

I really Love You laopo!!
I hope we will last long!!
ILOVEYOU!!
❤MuAcKs❤

LOVE YOU TILL THE END!!!


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Labels:

♥all I need to know is, can you take me back
@ 12:00 AM